Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
It's a Tall World After All
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 22, 2009
5.5 months Old
Comments
Kari
said…
What a cutie! Ella and Evan love their exersaucers too! =)
Shawna
said…
Can you believe he is almost half way to ONE! Time flies when you are adorable.
Aly sun
said…
I love this age! They are so interactive and cute. You can really start to see his personality I am sure. You've got a cute nephew! I am now Auntie to 8 nephews (2 on my side and 6 on Jeff's) and 1 niece all 4 years old and under. It's good times!
Popular Posts
December 16, 2009
Tawny's List
October 10, 2012
Mike!
Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.