Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
It's a Tall World After All
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 22, 2009
Attempted Wakeboarding
I went to the lake on Friday with the family that I rent from/like very much.
If this is wakeboarding, I totally succeeded.
Comments
Kari
said…
Isn't it SO fun!? Boy, it's probably been 5 years since I've been out... I'd probably kill myself now! Yikes!
Lesley Miller
said…
I'm serious--it's all about the boat and driver. It's not your fault that you couldn't get up.
(...really hope the boat driver doesn't read your blog)
Popular Posts
December 16, 2009
Tawny's List
November 12, 2009
What's Actually Going On
Comments
(...really hope the boat driver doesn't read your blog)
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.