Busy Day at Work

I did some filing.
Arranged some dates.
Read up on all the latest in the industry.
Held a Harassment Training Meeting with Buddy and Marley.
and checked up on some of my investments.
I have got to get a job. Luckily, I really did not waste too long with this blog today, though it was fun coming up with ideas. Some that did not make the cut: finishing up a proposal, cutting through the red tape, and sorting through the boss's B.S. You're welcome that I stopped taking photos when I did.

Actually I spent most of the day applying for jobs online and enrolling in 2 classes that I will need before getting degree (I'm technically graduated, but I need to learn about World Civilizations first). In the meantime, I have to go check the web:
and then do some more networking.

Comments

Aly sun said…
Oh, you poor dear. You better go to bed early tonight. I hope your commute doesn't get you in the morning.
Shawna said…
The funniest part of this blog for me was imagining you either running from the camera timer or wondering if you had a remote! You are hilarious. Miss you!

I have a funny Tawny Inspired blog on its way, if I can only get the pictures out of my camera!
Julie said…
i love it! that's seriously me right now, jobless and in my pjs all day ;-)
Jasmine said…
This just makes me realize how much I love you. And miss you! I guess being unemployed does have its benefits... : )

Popular Posts