Mallory's 25th Birthday Weekend!

Our Mallory turned 25 on Sunday! Of course, celebrating was not limited to just Sunday, it was a weekend full of family, friends, and laughter.

Sunday afternoon, Mallory picked to have lunch in Sacramento so her friends from Elk Grove and Yuba City could come. We also had a guest join us from Sacramento whom you all know and love-- Lesley! We compared notes at lunch how much we know of each from FB and blogs. What a sweetheart she is!

Speaking of sweetheart, I hope that you had a great birthday celebration, Mal, and whenever you get out my way, the party shall continue...

Comments

Lesley Miller said…
You and I tall girls really should have stood next to each other in the picture like a couple to avoid being the awkward girls on the end. ;)

I had so much fun on Sunday. We need to do that again soon in the East Bay!
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you came Lesley! I'm thinking shopping in Walnut Creek should be on our agenda next, what do you girls think?

~Mal
Shawna said…
That picture of Mal is AWESOME!

Popular Posts