I know, I am doing so bad at keeping you updated. I am trying to change that.
Pre-Vegas trip, Di laid out her clothes for the flight. I took a photo because I thought it looked like a JCrew model died and this was the chalk outline.

Airport shot.

First night photo at dinner in the Bellagio at a place called "Fix."

Di's 30th birthday at Tao. She was quite Barbie-esque.

Nicole, Christie, and I. Also known as The Black Widows.

This was the last night, but I can't remember where this was taken.

This breakfast in the Bellagio was incredible. I went with the girl in the middle, Michelle, to play blackjack after this and I won $60! I had a fun time at the table, balancing strategy and social skills. We were the fun table :) I'm not much of a gambler, but in Vegas, this was the tame sin.

There is a Seredipity in Vegas and I ordered a banana split. Who knew it was the biggest banana split this side of the Mississippi? Luckily V and I split it.

In the airport after touching down in SF. You can't tell, but I am still a little green. Flying and I don't mix at all. Turns out it's one of my worst fears. I wish I could get over it because I love going places! We picked up Nicole's nephew Chase in Vegas and he came home with her for a week. He was a fun addition to us girls.

It was a lovely trip-- but then I returned to non-stop action. That being said: One more blog, coming right up!
Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.