There Seems to be a Theme Going Here
**Starring, my Dad**
Monday
Monday
Here is your "I Had To Shrink This Puzzle In Order For It To Fit In Your Studio Apartment" SUDOKU….
Tuesday
Here is your "Your Cottage Is So Small, You Can Not Twitter, You Can Only Twit" SUDOKU...
Wednesday
Here is your "Your Cottage Is So Small, You Have To Go Outside To Change Your Mind" SUDOKU…
Thursday
Here is your "No Wonder Buddy and Marley Keep Coming Around, You Are Living In Their Old House" SUDOKU…
Friday
Here is your "We're Not Saying Your Cottage Is Small, But When Your Landlords Press Their Garage Door Opener, One Wall Of Your Room Goes Up" SUDOKU….
Today
Background- I wore a dress to a wedding this Saturday that caused a slight uproar in the LaBarbera household:
Tuesday
Here is your "Your Cottage Is So Small, You Can Not Twitter, You Can Only Twit" SUDOKU...
Wednesday
Here is your "Your Cottage Is So Small, You Have To Go Outside To Change Your Mind" SUDOKU…
Thursday
Here is your "No Wonder Buddy and Marley Keep Coming Around, You Are Living In Their Old House" SUDOKU…
Friday
Here is your "We're Not Saying Your Cottage Is Small, But When Your Landlords Press Their Garage Door Opener, One Wall Of Your Room Goes Up" SUDOKU….
Today
Background- I wore a dress to a wedding this Saturday that caused a slight uproar in the LaBarbera household:
Here is your "Your Dress For Tandy's Wedding Had To Be That Small, Because Any Dress Bigger Would Not Have Fit Into Your Cottage" SUDOKU.
We can tell him how funny he is, but I am warning you-- it only encourages him!


Comments
You look beautiful in the dress, by the way.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.