Adventures in Babysitting
I got a phone call last week that Tommy needed a babysitter. They figured that unemployed Auntie Tawny could help out. They were right. I dropped everything and drove to Modesto.


Tommy loves the game where I ask him: "Are your thighs numbs?" and then I proceed to "numb" at them with my mouth. Look at him. He can't wait. That terrified look is just a front.

Wouldn't you if this was the precious sight that greeted you?
Even though he was sweaty and drooling, and looking very much like an old man in a baggy t-shirt who was missing his dentures-- I couldn't help but kiss all the exposed skin.
Tommy loves the game where I ask him: "Are your thighs numbs?" and then I proceed to "numb" at them with my mouth. Look at him. He can't wait. That terrified look is just a front.
Lunchtime was replete with sweet potatoes and green beans. I used the opportunity to make him a goatee. In all actuality, Tommy was pretty good at making this mess himself...

My world is complete when he smiles at me. We laughed a lot, actually.

Mikey helped me keep Tommy entertained in the afternoons. He just loves his big brother!

My world is complete when he smiles at me. We laughed a lot, actually.

Mikey helped me keep Tommy entertained in the afternoons. He just loves his big brother!
"Psst. Thompson. Smell my hand. Yeah, that's sweet potatoes. I can sneak you some, but I'll have to make it look an accident. I'll casually fling food around. Make sure you lick it up before they catch on."

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.