Getting The Job Done
However, I moved to Concord when it was quite randomly laid upon my heart. I hated to leave Redding, but I was sure there was a land of milk and honey awaiting me here. Turns out, there was only sour cream and those bland digestives that the English think are so wonderful. A job was not to be found that wasn't sketchy, creepy, or nonexistent. Fast forward to today, 6 weeks later. I've been offered a job in Stockton as an Assistant Graphic Designer for a chain of health clubs. I've accepted and I am scheduled to begin on Thursday. As in tomorrow. I couldn't be more excited...
Today I interviewed for a position 10 minutes away from my cottage at a satellite campus for a Christian college. Same pay and benefits. It would be mostly secretarial work, but my work in the Simpson would help me walk right into this position. I have a feeling I will be offered this position as well (unless I read it wrong, which-- guessing from my single status-- happens often). Which will I choose? Stay tuned.
Today I interviewed for a position 10 minutes away from my cottage at a satellite campus for a Christian college. Same pay and benefits. It would be mostly secretarial work, but my work in the Simpson would help me walk right into this position. I have a feeling I will be offered this position as well (unless I read it wrong, which-- guessing from my single status-- happens often). Which will I choose? Stay tuned.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.