The Controversy Continues
A new photo has emerged showing an entirely different...er... outfit that I wore to the dinner at Dewz. Apparently, I left class in the pocket of the pants that I should have been wearing.
Bravo to Jason and Di for their crafty mouse work and creativity. I think my Dad will have an opinion on said creativity too, since the thought of his daughter on the internet in a fake bikini has to be every father's dream(ish).
I've got to stop looking at this photo-- I'm starting to think I actually look this amazing. I'm constantly amazed at what can be altered with photoshop. Don't believe everything you see!
Bravo to Jason and Di for their crafty mouse work and creativity. I think my Dad will have an opinion on said creativity too, since the thought of his daughter on the internet in a fake bikini has to be every father's dream(ish).
I've got to stop looking at this photo-- I'm starting to think I actually look this amazing. I'm constantly amazed at what can be altered with photoshop. Don't believe everything you see!


Comments
This reminds me of an ammo catalog my husband gets in the mail that has a scantily clad woman on the cover all dressed up as Ammo Barbie. I always give him a bad time about it, even though the catalog on the whole isn't bad. I intercepted a copy once and stuck a picture of my head over Ammo Barbie and then put it with the rest of the mail. He whooped and hollered with laughter. Apparently it took him a second or two to realize what I'd done... and that was just with a picture and some tape. Yay or Photoshop.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.