Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
It's a Tall World After All
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 14, 2009
A Groaner.
Here is your
"Shouldn't A
Coach
Collar Have A
Whistle
On It?"
SUDOKU...
Comments
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness..... Our father is truly a dork!
Shawna
said…
Well Sophikins IS black and white like a referee! Might be the best roomie for you and your sister yet. We might need to get her a whistle after all!
Amanda
said…
ha ha... Get that sidebar up!! These crack me up every time.
Shawna
said…
I guess you didn't tell Daddio about all the whistles you got on your birthday outside DEWZ? My vote is also in for the sidebar!
Popular Posts
December 16, 2009
Tawny's List
October 10, 2012
Mike!
Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.