I Am SO Close...
...to being a blogging presence once again. There are a million blogs that I could have written, but now that time has passed, I'll have to reevaluate how relevant they are. In the meantime, I need to thank Mom, Dad and Mallory for the guerrilla move from Concord. We were in and out in 90 minutes. And when I say we I mean them. I was recovering from strep throat so I literally could not have done it without them.
Also, HUGE thanks go to Micky, Steven Neece, and guest star Uncle Steve for the thorough and effective move to Manteca on Saturday. I'm sorry I couldn't bring in more help. Apparently, my contacts in Modesto have run dry from my double digit moves. But, the good news is that I am staying put-- even if God changes his mind and there is another earthly flood or if Armageddon happens to come to Manteca.
The blog I almost wrote included me in a dress using power tools (thanks Unkie!), but I got too tired to take out my camera. This 29 thing is so very difficult. One thing at a time.
Also, HUGE thanks go to Micky, Steven Neece, and guest star Uncle Steve for the thorough and effective move to Manteca on Saturday. I'm sorry I couldn't bring in more help. Apparently, my contacts in Modesto have run dry from my double digit moves. But, the good news is that I am staying put-- even if God changes his mind and there is another earthly flood or if Armageddon happens to come to Manteca.
The blog I almost wrote included me in a dress using power tools (thanks Unkie!), but I got too tired to take out my camera. This 29 thing is so very difficult. One thing at a time.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.