Moving Day!!!
**I originally wrote this whole blog from my iPhone at 4:00 a.m. Please forgive any errors that you may have encountered previously.**
Boy have I missed you guys. It's not for lack of care, let me tell you. I miss the interaction with my bloggers when its not there. Here are the highlights from my last couple weeks:
-Start new job that I LOVE.
-Stay on my parents couch so that my commute time to new job is only an hour.
-Start taking 2 online History classes that I don't love, but they are needed to get my degree in hand.
-Find a new place to live.... and subsequently freak out over the idea of a lease committment (we all know where my issues lie).
-Squeal over my precious nephew with his chunky thighs and smile that lights up my world.
-Hold a garage sale so that other people can move the junk that we don't want to.
-Celebrate Mom's 60th birthday by assuring her that she doesn't look a day over 50.
-Sell items on eBay for a very important and special birthday gift that I have been eyeing for about 8 months now. (Details in a later blog)...
-Start dating again. Generally, not specifically.
-Make moving plans, sign a lease, and breathe heavily into a paper sack.
-Get Strep Throat... not the birthday present that I have been eyeing for months.
Well, we made it this far and survived. My things are already moved from Concord, and my poor cottage is empty-- and so much bigger! Today is moving day and Mal and I will get our keys and then hopefully I can get my life back. I left East Bay on good terms, so hopefully I'll be back one day.
In the meantime, pray for me. I'm moving in with my sister, which may look more like a cage match than a roommate situation. God, grant me the peace to accept the things I cannot change...
Boy have I missed you guys. It's not for lack of care, let me tell you. I miss the interaction with my bloggers when its not there. Here are the highlights from my last couple weeks:
-Start new job that I LOVE.
-Stay on my parents couch so that my commute time to new job is only an hour.
-Start taking 2 online History classes that I don't love, but they are needed to get my degree in hand.
-Find a new place to live.... and subsequently freak out over the idea of a lease committment (we all know where my issues lie).
-Squeal over my precious nephew with his chunky thighs and smile that lights up my world.
-Hold a garage sale so that other people can move the junk that we don't want to.
-Celebrate Mom's 60th birthday by assuring her that she doesn't look a day over 50.
-Sell items on eBay for a very important and special birthday gift that I have been eyeing for about 8 months now. (Details in a later blog)...
-Start dating again. Generally, not specifically.
-Make moving plans, sign a lease, and breathe heavily into a paper sack.
-Get Strep Throat... not the birthday present that I have been eyeing for months.
Well, we made it this far and survived. My things are already moved from Concord, and my poor cottage is empty-- and so much bigger! Today is moving day and Mal and I will get our keys and then hopefully I can get my life back. I left East Bay on good terms, so hopefully I'll be back one day.
In the meantime, pray for me. I'm moving in with my sister, which may look more like a cage match than a roommate situation. God, grant me the peace to accept the things I cannot change...


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.