The New Place... and a Huge Surprise!

Manteca has been good to Mallory and I so far. I can't believe how easy it is to unpack when there is room for everything!

Kitchen/dining room

Kitchen leads to laundry room.

Our living room needs help. One day.
My bedroom. I am in love with the tan walls.
Huge window. Pretty corner.
My photo wall.
The entertainment center.
Computer desk TBD. I should get something soon because currently I hold the mouse on my lap.

My bathroom. I can do cartwheels in it if I wanted to. I mean if I was physically able to.

The walk-in closet. My old cottage is jealous of this space.
Yes, I color coordinate.


The floor is a work in progress.

I told you that I had a super-secret birthday present. I've been praying for this for about 9 months now; even longer if you count the longing. I know it's a shock but:

I'm the proud new Mommy to Sophie Diamond Darling Bullock-Sasser-LaBarbera!!! I can't explain the joy I fell now that she is living here with me. Cathy decided to sell her this summer and I asked to be on the top of the list. She is such a precious heart and we have already spent much time snuggling and canoodling, making up for lost time. Cathy wanted to be able to travel more and Mal and I have finagled our hours at work to make sure she won't be alone for long.

She's made a home here with us... pink Coach collar and all. (Perfect choice, Shawna!)


Cathy and I got to meet up on Friday night in Folsom to do the exchange and that was a great time all-around. I felt I was like I was home again and it was very hard to say good-bye. I'm sure that it was not easy for her either.
A girl with big ears is going to come and see you soon, Cathy, and maybe I'll bring Sophie too!

Comments

Aly sun said…
Wow, love the new place. It is SO huge. The plus side is your closet it so big that you won't even notice me living in it and wearing your clothes (when I am skinny again, that is).
Shawna said…
Sophie has such LONG legs just like her Mommy! I notice that you can still go potty and brush your teeth at the same time if you turn sideways! That always cracked me up about your cottage.

Popular Posts