Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
It's a Tall World After All
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 18, 2009
Photo Controversy
I'm sorry ladies, you are right-- I should have posted the photo in it's entirety. Forgive me.
Comments
Amanda
said…
NICE TRY.
clever, but still not off the hook!
Julie
said…
Haha...Oh Tawny, you and your Photoshop skills ;)
Anonymous said…
Yeah, that's more like it. That's my girl!!
Love,
Mom
Bestie said…
Hehe..your delusion makes me laugh! I'm gonna photoshop it correctly and repost. :)
Shawna
said…
I am SO EXCITED to be able to read the Dad Quotes! The SPCA one is HILARIOUS! YEA!
Bestie said…
Are you going to post my new version of the picture? :) You totally should. You look HOT!
Popular Posts
December 16, 2009
Tawny's List
November 12, 2009
What's Actually Going On
Comments
clever, but still not off the hook!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.