We Know How to Dewz a Celebration!
My birthday do-over was held this past weekend at Dewz restaurant in Modesto. This birthday brought together a lot of my friends who did not previously know each other, but have heard of one another through my stories (as you all know, my life is pretty much an open book). Before dinner we tried to get a group photo that didn't show us in a food coma, but this awkward pose may not have been worth the time. Even I took liberty to cut myself out of the shot- I ruined the photo.
Here's: Shawna, Diana, Laura, Amanda, Mallory, Lindsay, Victoria, and Jennifer Riley. I met Jen Riley while bridal modeling with V and Di.
Here's: Shawna, Diana, Laura, Amanda, Mallory, Lindsay, Victoria, and Jennifer Riley. I met Jen Riley while bridal modeling with V and Di.

During dinner we cracked up at Laura's appetizer, with Shawna explaining, "That is the biggest bowl with the smallest hole."
After dinner we lost some of our group so we couldn't redo the dinner shot, but here's the 5'10" and up crowd.

Once I got outside I remembered that I had a camera and got a quick candid shot. I love it! We didn't stay on J Street for long because we kept getting honked at (I'm sure they all love Jesus, Mom).
After this, more of the party left and the remaining few of us gathered at V's house to stay overnight. Mal and I picked up Sophie to where she was staying with Mom and Dad and brought her with us to V's. Once there, V had bags and bags of clothing that she was going to give away so we had a fashion show-- and actually got to take our favorite items. I buttered my way into these pants and had a good "Grease Moment" laugh. I think I look more tranny then Sandra Dee. But yes-- I took them. Halloween is right around the corner.

This was one of the most delightful nights of my life, eating and laughing-- and splitting my presents with Sophie :) Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all my dear friends who made it and to those who couldn't. I *heart* you all.

Comments
Just to clarify, yes I am 5'10" but I am WIDER than the rest so I stepped behind the camera during the tall shot. What a great shot it was!
Where are the 'cat walk' umm I mean "Sex and the City" street scene shots. Maybe that was a video?
I had so much fun! Sorry I missed the fashion show at the after party I bet that was a hoot!
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.