Bikaraoke: Singing and Spinning and Ready For My Close-up

I made the early morning news today!... er, actually In-Shape made it into the morning news and I got to be an extra. Want to see it? Ok. First you have to sign a "vow to not disown clause."
Now you may continue.

See my Good Day Sacramento debut here.

Note: I did not pick this song. I did, however, sing later in the morning to Bon Jovi's Blaze of Glory. I belted it at the top of my lungs-- and practically watched my pride go down in a blaze of glory.

Gotta run-- I am flying from the coffee and endorphins (read: crankiness to set in about 2 pm). And please, no autographs.

Comments

Unknown said…
I tried to locate the video but no luck. I am sure you were the workout queen for sure! Although I still have no clue what Bikaraoke is... :-)
Aly sun said…
I watched it because, as you know, I am your biggest fan. They should have really let you sing for the clip though. That guy was awful.
Bestie said…
You looked awesome! I love how you seemed to want to hide in the corner by the mirror...that just meant I got to see you twice :)

Popular Posts