I so was going to say the same thing Alysun. It reminds me of that time when Tawny was sick and she wanted sympathy but didn't want a photo on the internet sans make-up. :-)
Tell me those are NOT your jammies! I need to introduce you to Mr. Flannel.
Cute none the less though. Dog snuggles are almost as sweet and precious as baby snuggles. I thought they were the best until Madison of course!
Wow! You look great in the morning! I'm sure it was a total shock for Greg to see me the next morning after our honeymoon-- yeah, not pretty-- haha! =)
Makes me want a doggie. I see more "Sophies" these days and they are such a cute breed. And seeing how snuggly they can be makes me want to go out and get one. *sigh* And ditto on Alysun and Shawna.
Anonymous said…
Hello, If you want to pass the time, You should visit this interesting sudoku site at www.domo-sudoku.com where you can play challenging sudoku puzzles. Cheers
Comments
Tell me those are NOT your jammies! I need to introduce you to Mr. Flannel.
Cute none the less though. Dog snuggles are almost as sweet and precious as baby snuggles. I thought they were the best until Madison of course!
And ditto on Alysun and Shawna.
If you want to pass the time, You should visit this interesting sudoku site at www.domo-sudoku.com where you can play challenging sudoku puzzles.
Cheers
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.