Madison Turns 2!

Sophie and I were invited to Madison's 2nd Birthday. The theme was "Cupcake" and they were everywhere! Shawna made a cupcake cake and Madison loved her "happy cake." I love this photo, Mama's arm and all. Don't tell Madison, but I got my own "happy cake"-- a gluten free chocolate wonder that I have been eating off of all week.
Madison got many lovely gifts, but this bike was the big hit from Grandma and Grandpa.

I love this photo of Madison (and note Shawna holding Sophie in the background). She is such a little personality that she was frustrated to not be able to go outside to bike immediately. This photo is called "Beautifully Distressed."

Yours truly got her a pink shopping cart (because her parents bought her a play kitchen) and I found the cutest pink wonder at Toys R Us. I would have put it together, but I wanted to make sure that Dad Rick was involved in the process. What a good model he is too!

Sophie and I had a wonderful time at the party. Personally, I am delighted by the fact that Shawna is decorating in pink these days :) Thank you for inviting us!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You must be very good at photoshop, because there is no way I would be caught pushing a Pink shopping cart. I do recall a certain frosting pic. Payback coming soon to a Blog near you.
Shawna said…
Decorating in pink? You think? Oh no...But she was on the potty and could see her bike and told Grandma all about it:"I got new BIKE! It's PINK! I like pink. My bike pretty pink!" What have we created? God has a hilarious sense of humor, giving me a girly girl.

Popular Posts