Happy Birthday Dad!

Tonight we celebrated Dad's birthday at Applebee's, where the fed Veteran's for free. I was impressed with the Bee's, who actually honored the veterans on their day. Good marketing. But hey, what do I know about such things? We laughed waaay to much -- so much so that I wondered if they gave us 2 free meals to try and get us out faster. Mikey was at church group, but the 7 of us enjoyed our greasy meal. Hope that you had a great time, Dad!

Oh and I prooooomise to pay you back for my dinner.

Comments

Shawna said…
I just LOVE how little Tommy is looking up at the camera. Seems to KNOW he is really the center of all the attention! What a great photo.
Tawny said…
Ha, actually Shawna, the moment after we took this photo, Tommy wailed in anger and we thought we got his angry face for sure in the picture. He was upset that all the attention was off of him for a second. Please: no comments about how much he is like his Aunt Tawny :)
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad that the waitress decided to stand two inches from my face so I look ginormous in this picture! Perhaps the focus should have been on peanut, I would have looked a lot better...... And note to self: get a tan!

Popular Posts