Most Days
Most days, I know who I am and what I am good at.
Most days, I know that God has me where He does for a purpose-- His purpose.
Most days, I have hope that my past will not define my future.
Most days, I think that I have a lot to offer.
Most days, I can see all the obstacles that have been overcome.
Most days, I can put my shoulders back and take whatever comes.
This is not one of those days.
Most days, I know that God has me where He does for a purpose-- His purpose.
Most days, I have hope that my past will not define my future.
Most days, I think that I have a lot to offer.
Most days, I can see all the obstacles that have been overcome.
Most days, I can put my shoulders back and take whatever comes.
This is not one of those days.


Comments
Every day...not most days.. I think of you and it makes me smile.
You you know I love you and your spirit.
Uncle Noel
Your Mama
This is not one of those days.
:-)
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.