Bazooka Dog!!!

So, by the grace of God, Mal and I are not only getting along really well, but she has become a very good friend. We rarely see one another but have a great time when we do. Mal recently said after a trip to frozen yogurt: "the neighbors must think we are constantly drinking because we are constantly collapsing into fits of laughter on our way into the apartment."

Well, recently we had a rare "tiff" and she left me in the kitchen and shut the door to her room. When she opened it to come out, this was the scene that awaited her:
as I yelled "Bazooka Dog!" She a) screamed and b) then folded in half, holding her sides while her shoulders shook in laughter.

We couldn't keep it together much during this recreation photo shoot either. I'm so embarrassed, but Mal convinced me that this needed to get posted. Enjoy. I'm going to go hide under a rock now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You girls are such dorks! It's because you are both so funny that laughter comes easily around there....I know from being around that wit & loving every minute.

Love you,
Mom
Aly sun said…
Can I come live with you? Looks like fun. I'm pretty sure my husband and children would have to come too. It could get awkward. Never mind. Just keep posting the pictures.

Popular Posts