Ruffle a Few Feathers

Mal and I were Christmas shopping together last month and I saw a peacock wreath that I loved. There were 2 left in the store and so I took notes to keep an eye on them so that I could think about the purchase as well as maybe get it on sale. When I went in 2 days before Christmas, there was only one left and it was quite tempting to buy it, knowing the opportunity was slipping through my fingers. Well, lo and behold, on Christmas morning, Mal had a surprise for me: the peacock wreath. So, last weekend, I ended up getting to decorate (like my cousin Alysun it's something that I very much enjoy doing it). My room really is complete now.
(Sophie was not the muse for my decor, but boy she fits in perfectly, yes?)

Comments

Aly sun said…
cute wreath. great sister. love them!

Popular Posts