Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
It's a Tall World After All
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 19, 2010
Storm Before the Calm
Sophie doesn't like storms very much and this is how she spent Tuesday.
How do I know this? I was home because I had to have a *blush* colonoscopy. Details (hopefully not too many) to follow.
Comments
Shawna
said…
PLEASE tell me you watch Two and a Half Men? If not, you can watch Monday's episode online.
It is called "Yay, No Polyps!" If the link doesn't work just go to cbs.com and look for 1/18 episode.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/two_and_a_half_men/video/?pid=Wdh0IfHNStJZLEakBLAdU0RtrXuBqfR7&vs=Full%20Episodes&play=true
Hey you gotta laugh and now that it is over, it will be funnier.
Take care my friend.
Tawny
said…
Not only did I watch it yesterday, but it will be part of my blog. I can't believe the freaking timing that that show aired.
Popular Posts
December 16, 2009
Tawny's List
October 10, 2012
Mike!
Comments
It is called "Yay, No Polyps!" If the link doesn't work just go to cbs.com and look for 1/18 episode.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/two_and_a_half_men/video/?pid=Wdh0IfHNStJZLEakBLAdU0RtrXuBqfR7&vs=Full%20Episodes&play=true
Hey you gotta laugh and now that it is over, it will be funnier.
Take care my friend.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.