The Man, The Myth, The Legend...
Have you ever reached the place where you felt like all of your wildest dreams have come true?
Well, I seem to have recently arrived there, trip courtesy of a very special Man.
End: Mushiness. Enter: Facts.
We've established that Man's name is Steve.
Steve prefers to be called "Hot Young Stud."
Steve lives in Glendora, CA and is working on his dissertation to get his Ph.D. in Systematic Theology from Fuller (Mom says that Steve and I will be a good balance between smart and not-so-much). He currently works as a copy-editor, which is why it takes me 500 times longer to write a blog-- I'm trying extra hard to get all of my grammar correct.
Steve loves Jesus and goes to church every Sunday, preferring the traditional service of First Baptist Church of Pomona.
H.Y.S. and I met through his brother's Facebook back in November, although he didn't get the nerve to ask me out until right before the New Year. I'd been keeping my eye on him since we became "friends" --I think he's hilarious! Strangely enough, our families have known one another for years. My parents taught his Sunday school when he was in the 3rd grade. He and I never remember meeting before, although we're sure that we've been many places at the same time. We know that we both attended his sister's wedding in the summer of '05, but Steve was off the market at the time, so I admire the fact that he didn't notice me at the nuptials.
H.Y.S. and I have logged many many hours during our long distance relationship and we're delighted at what we are finding out about each other. Steve is going to come and visit in March, along with his 7-year old son, William. There's a lot of laughter and joy happening these days; I couldn't ask for more.
Well, I seem to have recently arrived there, trip courtesy of a very special Man.
End: Mushiness. Enter: Facts.
We've established that Man's name is Steve.
Steve prefers to be called "Hot Young Stud."
Steve lives in Glendora, CA and is working on his dissertation to get his Ph.D. in Systematic Theology from Fuller (Mom says that Steve and I will be a good balance between smart and not-so-much). He currently works as a copy-editor, which is why it takes me 500 times longer to write a blog-- I'm trying extra hard to get all of my grammar correct.
Steve loves Jesus and goes to church every Sunday, preferring the traditional service of First Baptist Church of Pomona.
H.Y.S. and I met through his brother's Facebook back in November, although he didn't get the nerve to ask me out until right before the New Year. I'd been keeping my eye on him since we became "friends" --I think he's hilarious! Strangely enough, our families have known one another for years. My parents taught his Sunday school when he was in the 3rd grade. He and I never remember meeting before, although we're sure that we've been many places at the same time. We know that we both attended his sister's wedding in the summer of '05, but Steve was off the market at the time, so I admire the fact that he didn't notice me at the nuptials.
H.Y.S. and I have logged many many hours during our long distance relationship and we're delighted at what we are finding out about each other. Steve is going to come and visit in March, along with his 7-year old son, William. There's a lot of laughter and joy happening these days; I couldn't ask for more.


Comments
I can't wait for the reveal...
--Anonymous
PS William is a great name for a son. We ALMOST had a William. But my inlaws said they would call the child "Bill." Enter: Remington.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.