My Skinny Mallory (My Hero)!
My sister has been working out at least 3 times a weeks since October, doing reformer Pilates with our good friend Victoria after work. I get to see Mallory every day and her progress has not been slow-- oh no! She has been morphing in front of my eyes. With her permission, I asked if I could do this blog so that SHE could see the progress that she's making. The photo on the left was in April of '09 at my graduation. The photo on the right is Mallory this past Saturday, where the moment she walked into the room, I once again exclaimed that my skinny sister was looking quite de-lish. It's not an "after" photo, it's an "update" photo. I'm so very proud of the dedication and the work that Mal is putting into her goals. You're an inspiration, Mallory!!!


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.