Tommy Turns ONE!
The LaBarbera and The Pickerel families gathered to celebrate Tommy's first birthday this past Saturday. Tommy doesn't officially turn one until February 8th, but we had to all get together when we had the chance.
Tommy dove right into the presents. With a smile like that, I'll give you anything you want, precious.
Tommy dove right into the presents. With a smile like that, I'll give you anything you want, precious.
Cousin Morgan couldn't WAIT to dive into his toys and begin playing. That's where all the extra jewelry that I wore that evening came in handy.
It was cupcake time and there was not a candle to be found. Who needs a candle when you have FROSTING?
What? What's the matter? What? What's going on? Can I hear? Are you worried about the candle because its not a big deal-- we already know. Guys? Anyone? Maybe you are concerned about Mick's crazy sister?
Tommy getting ice cream from Nana Pam. That's Laura brother-in-law Steve to the right of Tommy. He'll be Steve #1.
Tommy was so excited to get the highchair that he needed. How many LaBarbera men does it take to put together? (and how many little Morgans does it take to make it twice as long to construct?)
Tommy was thrilled to see Steve (#2) & Pat Decker. You'll notice Auntie Debbie and Uncle Steve (#3) in the background with Morgan.

Comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhNEk
Looks like a great party and I LOVED the captions.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.