Miss Madison
This past Friday night, I got to babysit Madison Dean, who was just about as excited as I was to play. It was about a year ago that I had to flash shiny jewelry in order to get her to come to me, but this visit was entirely different. "Bye Mom and Dad. Tawny, let's play!" I was so focused on laughing with her that I didn't get the camera out until it was PJ and reading time. Shawna wasn't kidding when she said that Madison had a cheese face. I got this photo of her "smiling" while I read her a book. She is so very smart and we had such a good evening.... and she went to bed easily just like Mom said that she would. Shawna and Rick had a fun date in Stockton-- and luckily knew where NOT to park from my earlier diagram!

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.