This Isn't Just a Piece of Paper.

10 years.
278 pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
4,147 pages of homework (most of it was legit).
Endless support from my friends and family=
I can't believe it. My degree is completely finished!! The proof is in that fallible, precarious, and absolutely lovely piece of paper.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Addendum: I forgot to give credit to Madison Dean for the cheese smile. Yes, I was thinking of a two-year old in order to muster the hammiest grin possible!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Worth every minute of all that hard work. We are SO PROUD of you, Tawny. I'm still amazed that you graduated from Simpson but I LOVE it!!! God has such great things in mind for you, I just know it.

Your loving Dad & Mom
Shawna said…
Hey girl! First comment is, CONGRATULATIONS!

Second comment: Did Madison teach you that grin? Did you say CHEESE like she does? So cute.
Tawny said…
Oh shoot, I forgot to give credit where credit is due! I've revised it for future reading audiences :)

I miss my blog family. I'm coming back even stronger than ever!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations girl! I'm proud of you! Its the best feeling in the world, huh? : D Now the sky is the limit!
Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS !!! I am very proud of you.
A great investment in time and energy. Look out world, she has her "ticket."
U.S.
Aly sun said…
Woohoo! Nice work.

Popular Posts