Par For The Course
A man backed into my car at the Chevron station this morning while I was pulling in to buy protein bars. He came out very upset (at himself) and I slowly got out to look at my poor car. His suburban didn't have a lick of damage, but my car was tragically wounded. Mr. No Rearview Mirror said that his baby is being born today so he was in a rush and I tried to be the calm, reasonable one. Luckily, we both had insurance and exchanged it quickly. I hope his apologies carry over when the insurance adjuster asks what happened. And congratulations on your new bundle of joy, sir. In the end, it's just a car.



Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.