The Last 96 Hours
Design a website.
Clean the apartment.
Start dating someone.
Do laundry.
Look for Sophie.
Fold towels.
Find Sophie:
Clean the apartment.
Start dating someone.
Do laundry.
Look for Sophie.
Fold towels.
Find Sophie:
Open Mail.Find check for .07 from Starbucks.
Drive to bank, wasting $1.25 in gas.
Visit with friends in Walnut Creek.
Go to 2 different grocery stores to catch the sales:

Schedule to turn car in to get dent fixed.
Laugh with Mallory.
Go to Unkie's Retirement Dinner.
Decide that these bucks are better than Starbucks:
Stop dating Someone.
Get a haircut.
Feed Tommy some of the cookie that I ordered for breakfast.
Decide to do a Beth Moore Bible Study.
Stand overwhelmed in the middle of the bookstore.
Finally decide on a study.
Do squats to counteract all of the cookies I ate.
Create another web page.
Decide to take a moment for myself.
Laugh with Mallory.
Go to Unkie's Retirement Dinner.
Decide that these bucks are better than Starbucks:
Stop dating Someone.Get a haircut.
Feed Tommy some of the cookie that I ordered for breakfast.
Decide to do a Beth Moore Bible Study.
Stand overwhelmed in the middle of the bookstore.
Finally decide on a study.
Do squats to counteract all of the cookies I ate.
Create another web page.
Decide to take a moment for myself.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.