International Incident
Not only have I taken on 2 jobs, I am now working overtime for one of them. Therefore, you haven't heard from me in awhile. Things have been capital C crazy. The same week that I filmed the swimsuit video for In-Shape, I did a magazine shoot for a wedding editorial. I don't want to reveal too many photos until they get published (fingers crossed), but here is one on my favorites. It was a gorgeous day on the Stockton Delta and I was pretty fearless of the water. Me. Fearless!!
So, I have spread my self too thin yet again and am working really hard to be able to relax this summer.Last week I called my friend Helga and invited her and her husband to dinner at my place. Instead, I got invited to dinner because Helga's nephew Martin and his friend Janina were here visiting from Germany. We had a great time at dinner, and sometime during the course of the night, they said that they would like to see Downtown Modesto the next night before their flight home on Saturday. I haven't been "out" in a long time, but I volunteered for the task. When I told Mallory later on that night, she offered to go as well and we had a blast! They know English very well and are very "Americanized," I tried out some of my German (I told them that I would like a cigarette), but we stuck with English the rest of the night. It all went very well until it got too loud to hear, and by then we were quite tired. We miss our new friends from Germany, but now we have a place to stay when we go and visit. Right, Mal?


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.