Next Blog: Dating (Also Called Unsolved Mysteries)

I'm working on a blog and don't want to publish it until I get it just right. It's called Dating. I know-- there's a whole lot to be said with just that one word. I don't talk about it much online, but I've decided to change that and bring you into my journey and not leave salacious tales like dating (most dating-gone-wrong) a secret any longer.

At my mature age of 29, I have a front row seat to some of the most interesting interactions that one can have with a boy- friend or stranger (emphasis on strange). I'm not looking for advice, and frankly I'm not even looking for love. It's the worst "line" in the world, but at best I am hoping to find someone who will be my friend and whom I enjoy spending time with.

Stay tuned...

Comments

Aly sun said…
Yay, I'm excited to hear the tales.

I was photographing a wedding on Saturday and I thought of you as the only single groomsman hit on me. I had forgotten to put on my wedding rings (BIG mistake). He was about 5'6" and bald. His best line of the day was, "My mom's a wedding coordinator so my wedding is going to be over the top. Whoever marries me is one lucky gal." This gal was not interested. I mentioned my THREE children and my HUSBAND (maybe he thought I was talking about an X?) and he was not deterred.

I told him I wasn't interested, but I have this cousin Tawny.... I joke. I joke. Although having an "over the top" wedding in his future is quite the draw.

Popular Posts