Some Light Housekeeping
July 4th celebrations started this year on July 3rd at Auntie and Uncles house. My family complied for this photo, but I'm afraid that I caught Auntie off guard. Sorry about that!
I captioned this shot: "Wow, I can't believe it!"
My gift to Diana and I loved how much its sparkled. It's a right hand ring, people.
I turned to snap this picture while we walked downtown. Victoria, Diana, and Mira.
I was there too.
July 4th was over at Mick and Laura's house where Tommy (the little one) kept us entertained more than any fireworks ever could.
Before bathtime, I caught him reading about Jonah and the Big Fish by himself. I then crawled over and he let me read the whole thing to him. It was my favorite part of the weekend.
After the festivities, a little Magazine was sent out all over central valley and I was shocked to see that a Sunday morning photo shoot for Mira Bridal Couture turned into a cover photo opportunity. I am blessed and humbled. And the dresses are INCREDIBLE!



Awww, weddings: Last weekend I went to a wedding for Marty and Abby up in Redding. Marty is Cathy's son and I lived with Cathy while going to Simpson. They are extended family to me. Unfortunately, I had a stressful week; arriving exhausted and with anxiety written all over my face. Literally. I had a couple of boils (ok, pimples) that reared their ugly head and I used toothpaste to dry them out. I'm not sure that was the brightest idea. The Redding heat dried me out enough. Thanks God for Jennifer Sasser who let me sleep on her couch for the weekend. I slept and slept and slept and.... (note: Sophie was at Grandpas and Grandmas for the weekend. Thank you to them as well for 48 hours of potty-free peace).
Cathy, Marty, Abby, and her parents (gulp, I don't know their names). It was just the most perfect event. They are so great for one another!
And......HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO MY MALLORY! I can't believe I am saying this, but I have enjoyed living with you and you crack me up more often than I let on. Sophie thinks that you are the best Auntie and Tommy thinks you're alright. One day I hope to be as cool as you are. Let's celebrate again so that I can embarr-- er-- laugh with you, ok?! Sophie kisses!
And......HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO MY MALLORY! I can't believe I am saying this, but I have enjoyed living with you and you crack me up more often than I let on. Sophie thinks that you are the best Auntie and Tommy thinks you're alright. One day I hope to be as cool as you are. Let's celebrate again so that I can embarr-- er-- laugh with you, ok?! Sophie kisses!
See, Mom, not one photo of Sophie!



Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.