The Fruit Plate

I will write about birthday weekend soon, but I just spent an hour writing the spa that I went to on Saturday about how poorly they treated my group. The good things is: if they don't reimburse me what I asked, I promised to post an open letter wherever I could on the web for all to read. So, hey, you might get to read it too!

Until then, enjoy the "fruits" of my labor!

Comments

Lauren Tapia said…
Was it the Purple Orchid?!?! We stayed there almost 4 years ago and it was wonderful!! We came back about two years ago and it was HORRIBLE. The Inn Keeper never showed up to make breakfast, all of us (including other guests) sat around for almost two hours, one of us had to go over to the front desk, find the owner's phone number and literally call him up to let him know what was going on... The inn keeper walked in about 15 minutes later on the phone being yelled at!! Oh man, we almost didn't want to eat the breakfast, fearing he might have spat in it. We were also given a very small room (even though we had requested a specific room) and had to negotiate for the one we had originally booked... The owner, i believe, ended up paying for everyone's rooms because of the horrible service we had all received.

Suffice to say, we have not returned. (i am a little sad that they have not improved their service, it was such a nice place circa 2007)
That is the saddest fruit plate I've ever seen. Disgraceful!

Popular Posts