Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
It's a Tall World After All
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 20, 2010
Well Sure, It's Funny Now...
Hilarious gift, Shawna. Just Classic. Ummm... thank you???
Comments
Shawna
said…
Yes it is quite HILARIOUS when YOU put your spin on it. I about wet my pants when I saw the second photo! Hey, can't let you forget the good 'ol days now can I?
Shawna
said…
I wonder if the DMV would have let you wear it for your CDL photo? Wanna try a retake?
I was so bummed when I saw after I bought it that now they let you personalize it.
Just think, you can at least regift this one!
The Aussie and the Owl
said…
Ha! Your face if priceless :)
Popular Posts
December 16, 2009
Tawny's List
November 12, 2009
What's Actually Going On
Comments
I was so bummed when I saw after I bought it that now they let you personalize it.
Just think, you can at least regift this one!
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.