"Working" Out
What have I been so stressed about, you ask? Well, you're looking at it. The new In-Shape Sport: McHenry opened on Friday, but not before I threw 4 member parties in a week. That's right. 4. I lived in this gym this past week and it's really a nice place to work out. But don't take my word for it: read the article from The Modesto Bee here. I wasn't quoted, but I got to go around with the reporter to get the stories from our members.

This weekend, I slept and rested and then napped (but a small glimpse into my rip-roaring life).
This next week is operation find-a-place-to-live so I'll keep you posted on that. I'm now open to renting again because it's just crowded here. God, grantme Mom and Dad the patience to accept the things they cannot change...
This next week is operation find-a-place-to-live so I'll keep you posted on that. I'm now open to renting again because it's just crowded here. God, grant

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.