Tumbleweeds.
I have a ton of stories to tell and I have them all locked in my mind and in my camera. I signed up with AT&T internet that gets installed at 8 tonight so I hope to never let you down again. This year is full of a lot of energy and excitement (hidden behind a cold at the moment, but Tommy and Mallory are sick too, so we get to be miserable together).
The Big Move was completed a over a week ago and I'm almost done unpacking. Well, Phase 1 is almost completed; there are 4 phases to go before finishing my condo. But... there is plenty of time for that! It's all mine!!! HUGE moving thanks to: Dad, Mom, Uncle Steve and Aunt Debbie, Steve and Pat Decker, and Boyfriend Ryan. The guys were determined to make one last trip the from the storage unit, so here are Steve and Steve rigging up the Hillbilly mobile.A supporting thank you goes to Cousin Will who help install my dishwasher and prompted Dad's 1/12 Sudoku. I'm planning the housewarming party now- details to come!


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.