So Far, So Good (A Tribute to the Kindness of 2011... and Jesus)

I surprisingly got to see the man this weekend, because he caught a flight home 3 days early from Iowa to spend the New Year with me. Shhhh, no one tell him that he might actually like me.

We went to Chevy's for dinner with his friends, whom I forgot to get a photo of. Actually, it was probably a little too soon to spring the "blog" word on them.

I don't know. Time to celebrate a new year and a new house!

Mom, this doesn't qualify as too mushy, right?
Hey, he could be kissing the dog... which is worse?

********earlier that day I signed my life away********
Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to introduce to you: Sophie's Palace.
Me condo es su condo. If you pay me rent.





Who wants to be our roomie?? Sophie, please be a good girl for just one minute.

Ok, now, who wants to be our roomie???

Comments

Shawna said…
Look at all those sun shadows for Sophie to soak up the rays in! Congratulations! On the condo, on the man who likes you but more importantly, on the man that YOU seem to like very much. Happy 2011! I told you the 30's would outshine the 20's NO DOUBT!

Really, you don't have to pretend the man has friends.

Popular Posts