The Darker the Better
Bookshelf before. I can't believe I kept it this color for this long.
Paint Round 1 looked a whole lot different once applied all over. I picked the left paint from the samples in the blog last week, and it wasn't nearly dark enough. It pulled a plum color and I was disgusted to even look at it.
What was I thinking?
A quick search on google gave me the formula for an dark espresso brown. I went to get new paint at a new store. I picked the darkest brown they had and had them add black. More. More. Even more. Still not enough. They sent me home with more black and I used it all. It came out so pretty (I can look at it again), but it's almost not dark enough.
Why hello, my name is Tawny and I have dark furniture (the table next to the lamp on the ground is the same new espresso, but it needs one more coat). I'm having fun with do it yourself projects, but it will be a looooong time before I decide to repaint the condo. What do you think? Do I need to spray paint the papasan chair too? This time you can vote.

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.