Rainy Day Activities
What I don't do for that puppy of mine. I'm so tired of a drenched porch. This condo is excellent except for the uncovered balcony. Sophie hates to get her paws wet so she fights me to go outside on the rainy days. I wasn't sure if I could get a tall umbrella because of my HOA's, so I found this childs umbrella at Lowes that covers what I need it to. When the rain ceases, I'll have to think of different solution before next year. And yes, I'll have to get my deck sealed this summer too. Oh joy.
Since I was at Lowe's I picked up some paint samples to change my honey bookshelf and matching tv stand to a warm espresso. I am in love with one of the 2 colors below. This isn't one of those blog polls. I've already chosen and plan to have a "before and after" blog by the end of the week. Yee-haw.
Not sure if I told you, but I began 2 new jobs this week, learning the ropes and meeting so many new people as a PR Manager and teaching a Zumba class at a local health club. It's been an incredibly stressful week and sleep has been elusive. However, I feel the workout job is going to help the stress from the day job. I come home and immediately work on routines and increasing my endurance. Sophie is not so sure about my new venture.



Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.