Tidy. Alone. Looking for a Match.


Shawna said that she thought of me when she saw this online vinyl sticker recently. This arrived in the mail right before she did for dinner last night and I laughed so hard. When Pixar came out with Monsters Inc., I was thinking about a  movie plot where the 2nd sock gets lost in a land behind the dryer with other lost pairs and they didn't want to be alone so they were force to pair with other mismatches, but always knew there was a better match "out there." Hey, I'm no screenwriter.

Anyway, this sign delighted me. Plus describing myself as clean makes me giggle.



Comments

Aly sun said…
That Shawna is a great friend. T-shirt. Vinyl decals. She sent me cloth diapers once (and a whole bunch of other stuff!). She rocks. And so do you clean, single lady.
April said…
That was really cute! good job Shawna!

Popular Posts