In Case You Were Wondering
-I've been focusing hard to make sure I stay on course with my diet. I am down 7 pounds now. Time to work out more and ramp it up. I'm not obsessed, I just feel really great on the inside for the first time in a looong time.
-Work assigned me a laptop to be able to work from home. That means the time clock never stops. I'm even dreaming in tactical these days. I'm meeting some really great people though, so it's not all "work."
-Unkie and Cousin Will were very kind and took the time to deliver an entertainment center that was given to me for free. It's the first piece of furniture in my guest room and it's the same original color and look of the 2 pieces that I just painted in my living room. Therefore, I have a new painting project in my future-- I think it will all look like a set when I'm done.
-Auntie we need to get together. My next DIY project will probably be curtain panels.
-Officially, there are 2 completed bathrooms in my condo now. Guests welcome.
-On Tuesday I teach my first full Zumba class after getting certified this past Sunday in Santa Cruz. If only there were 30 hours in a day... (While I was out of town, Sophie stayed the night at the Hoffman's, a pretty awesome couple who have been as excited to be with her as she is with them. Thank you, Matt and Christine!)
-When I stop moving, it's been quiet. I've been praying a lot.
-First there was Sophie, then Sophapotamus. Then Tommy turned her into Fifi. Now I've re-dubbed her Fifi-P. I crack up every time.
-Work assigned me a laptop to be able to work from home. That means the time clock never stops. I'm even dreaming in tactical these days. I'm meeting some really great people though, so it's not all "work."
-Unkie and Cousin Will were very kind and took the time to deliver an entertainment center that was given to me for free. It's the first piece of furniture in my guest room and it's the same original color and look of the 2 pieces that I just painted in my living room. Therefore, I have a new painting project in my future-- I think it will all look like a set when I'm done.
-Auntie we need to get together. My next DIY project will probably be curtain panels.
-Officially, there are 2 completed bathrooms in my condo now. Guests welcome.
-On Tuesday I teach my first full Zumba class after getting certified this past Sunday in Santa Cruz. If only there were 30 hours in a day... (While I was out of town, Sophie stayed the night at the Hoffman's, a pretty awesome couple who have been as excited to be with her as she is with them. Thank you, Matt and Christine!)
-When I stop moving, it's been quiet. I've been praying a lot.
-First there was Sophie, then Sophapotamus. Then Tommy turned her into Fifi. Now I've re-dubbed her Fifi-P. I crack up every time.


Comments
Love you!
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.