Put His Name Down. Now Put a Line Through it.

I got a text message last Monday saying from from friend Victoria saying that she wanted to set me up with a friend's friend. You heard this story before. With limited information, I was excited about what I heard and set about on the most important task at hand: the outfit. The only reason that I have this photo is because I sent 3 clothing choices to Diana and Victoria and make them vote on the winner. They voted for the other 2 outfits, but I chose this one. In the end, I am a big girl who can make my own decisions (right?).

There were 8 of us total at the group blind date.

Nothing to report here, folks. Turns out he was kind of an:

And I got strapped with my half of the bill which was almost $100. Expensive lesson. Bad date.

The next night, Saturday, my friend Jeanine chose the same restaurant to have her birthday dinner. I enjoyed my water very much, thank you. She was cracking me up with her black feather skirt. She kept calling her look "Black Swan.com"

Mother's Day was a big day. Well, it was all set to be, but Tommy got the stomach flu, so Grandpa and Grandma catered to him while Mick and Laura got ready for church. Mallory decided to stay at the house with Tommy so we could all go to the service because...

Maura was dedicated to Jesus! She made the Auntie so very happy and was such a good girl in front of the congregation. What a doll.

I think Mom and Laura enjoyed their day. Dad bought dinner AND dessert and we gathered at Mick and Laura's to watch the Amazing Race finale. There was no dieting on this day. Actually this whole week has been kinda hard. I think after a failed "date" or "opportunity" I tend to slip and eat more because I am upset at the setback ("what's the use, Sophie doesn't care if I am plushy?"), but I intend to get back on track and separate the emotions from the eating. I am down 2 sizes and almost 10 pounds-- there's no room to fail now.

Comments

Loved It! Very funny Tawny with the Jack*** face :)

Popular Posts