Can't You Do Any Better?

You all have been so wonderful voting for my new logo. I didn't explain that it wasn't my new business logo, it's the identifier that I will use on the cover of all my digital books and articles. Sorry for the lack of information. My logo will be a simpler version of this design. Anyway, most of you voted and made a comment here and there, but one person responded back-- "Can't you do any better?"

*gulp*

Yes. Yes I can. It was actually a very professional assessment and response to what I might need vs. where I started. Here's the new direction and one I am much happier with it style-wise (notice that I need to add a shoulder on the left side of the first photo). Once I find a photo that I like, then I might play around with the colors some. The process is the fun part!


Comments

Popular Posts