And The Winner Is...

Black Fox! It was actually lighter than Sealskin which was my 2nd favorite. This warm color blended black and brown perfectly, making it look the best with both my kitchen and furniture.
I like it so much, I'm considering a modern black-instead-of-green kitchen. You know, maybe it's time it "edit" my original design. Remember? I always have to learn the hard way. I just had to paint a lime green kitchen before I get brave enough to entertain an all black kitchen. There is a metaphor in there somewhere, but I'm not sure what it is yet.

The granite was not just black, it was a myriad of lighter colors.  Otherwise all of you "Black Magic" voters would have won (that one was my favorite before I sampled them).

I have actual stories for you-- this weekend was eventful. Mallory and I went from a German BBQ to an Assyrian wedding on Saturday. We're like the United Nations of Modesto.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was pullin' for 'Black Fox'. Well done! Looks great! All the best my Modesto friend.
Tawny said…
Thank you, my anonymous friend :)
Lesley said…
Looks awesome Tawny!

Popular Posts