Photos!

The view from the back porch. The photo does not do it justice, but Mount Shasta looms.



Here with me is my roommate and friend Jennifer Sasser. She now has a blog and you can find the link on the left. If she talks about me, please let me know.









This is my view driving away from the house towards school.

The house! My room is the front window on the right. I leave the blinds open when I get ready in the morning because I love the natural sunlight. The only problem is, the man across the street is so friendly to me now when I come out and get the mail. I'm kidding about that, Mom, please calm down.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tawners, you crack me up! Thanks for the good laugh. I agree, the view from your place is BEAUTIFUL! So glad you are happy & right where God wants you to be. Can't wait to see you again soon. Keep up the good work!! Your friend Jennifer is so pretty...I really appreciate her being there with you during this great adventure.
Love, Mom
Aly sun said…
I'm sure your neighbor enjoys the "natural light" as well. The views are really pretty. I've always enjoyed Redding's scenery, if it didn't get so hot in the summer...

Popular Posts