Four things to note in this photo:


1) The computer screen holds a picture of my wonderful family... soon to be replaced with an updated photo of added and very welcomed family members.
2) Zekers!!
3) The best thing I have found in years: Bare Minerals Makeup. I bought the basics and started the makeover today. It took mere minutes (which will be a lifesaver in this college world) and it really feels weightless. No more liquid!
4) I'm officially a Simpson University student, complete with school spirit clothing. Of course when I bought the shirt it was ugly, but a quiet friday night with glue and rhinestones fixed that. Fortunately the Basketball players could make their shots amid the flashes of light at the game.
Go-Go-Gadget Sparkle!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

JenSasser said…
hahaha... lovin' it. As always, your clever wit, lovely optimism, and indefatigable desire to beautify have won me over, completely. I give you rave reviews. Not to be confused with reviews of raves which I haven't attended in years. That's another story.
Anonymous said…
Cute family! Love the shirt, Tawn. You definitely improved it with the sparkles. The make-up will work great for this week-end & quick to do too! That will be important. Can't wait to see you in 4 days!!!!
Love,
Mom
Anonymous said…
Man, and to think, I had a Bedazzler all saved for your birthday!Lookn' good Tawny! Do tell more about this make up...easy?
Shawna
Amanda said…
Oh man, Shawna beat me to the Bedazzler comment! Darn.
Anonymous said…
of course you have a picture of your doggie! and i look really skinny from that distance so feel free to show that picture anytime =) see you in a few short days! (oh and please bring the make-up with you) =)

~Mal
Tawny said…
Ha. Ha. Like Jen did not make enough Bedazzler comments and "whoa crazy friday night you've got going there, Tawny" for all of us. Everybody is a comedian. Actually-- it's totally endearing and I am eating it all up!
Anonymous said…
I do wish I could copy everthing about you, especially your totally cute bangs. I had bangs last year and I got tired of people thinking I was my monther -- no kidding, people approached me on the street to ask if I was Sherri's daughter.
Wish I could go to the wedding! Have fun!

Popular Posts