What does ABAAB Spell??


My grades for this past semester! I did not think A's in college were possible, but I suppose that means I am in the right major. No wonder I have slept through this past week....
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tawny - I am so proud of you!!! I spoke with President Larry tonight and of course he knows you!!! He said he tried to get you to join the Simpson volleyball or girls basketball team! He said you never mentioned that I was your aunt! You may have had a very good reason for that ommission!!!
Love,
Aunt Marlene
Anonymous said…
Yeah Tawny! You did so well. You did give 110%!! We are very proud of you. Keep it up!
Love & Miss you,
Mom
Aly sun said…
Hey, great job. I really think that every person who gets to go to college should be like you and really know what you want. It makes a world of difference.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see those photos of you playing volleyball and basket ball. I may need to even see that in person!

How about this t-shirt: Tall, think model, not athlete. It needs some work, but I will need one too.
Aly sun said…
I need your help!!! Please visit my blog.

Popular Posts