Callings Birds, Tops, Seasons, Stars...
I have "4" on the mind. This past Sunday I went outlet shopping to try and find a good bargain. There is this trip to Vegas with a few of my close girl friends coming up and I wanted to have my wardrobe all ready. This purple dress was pretty enough, and after not finding a 6 or an 8, I decided to brave the smallest size I could comprehend. Four.
After it fit like this...
... I quickly bought it. Then, to reward myself, I went out for ice cream and am still not quite sure that the dress will fit me ever again.
After it fit like this...
... I quickly bought it. Then, to reward myself, I went out for ice cream and am still not quite sure that the dress will fit me ever again.It's the middle of one of the busiest weeks in a long time, which is partly because I am already gearing up for school to start. Well, school does not start officially start until September, but it's a constant process to make sure that I am able to graduate this spring. With the help of my academic advisor, the plan to beef up some of my undergradute classes in order to make them upper division is under way. Graduation is in my sights, but there are a lot of homework nights ahead.
One of my Simpson friends turned 21 and we celebrated this past Monday at Chevy's. It was a very tame celebration, but it's nice being around the girls. They keep me young :)

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.