Creative Overload

I am trying to design my own blog background, but am having a hard time with sizing. Once I get it down, I will probably do something WITHOUT pink or flowers and get blog style up that I like. Until then, this blog might look different everytime you view it. For that-- I apologize.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Shawna said…
It is fun to see it different all the time. Miss you!
Aly sun said…
I enjoy seeing your different layouts as well. I can't imagine you will have one that you will actually SETTLE one for good. It would be like me never rearranging my living room. Change is good.
Shawna said…
Okay Tawny, the diamonds are making me want to visit my dream ring at Movado! LOVE IT!
Anonymous said…
me likey the new background.... i think this one is a keeper =) ~Mal

Popular Posts